||All of a provider's subscribers
|What is the service?
||A time-defined right (via a license) to use the protective features of Dr.Web software through a service provider.
|Basic subscription packages
- Dr.Web Premium (comprehensive protection)
- Dr.Web Premium Server (comprehensive protection) for Windows server platforms)
||Starting at one month with no maximum limit.
||Collected on the monthly basis. This is, in fact, an anti-virus offered on an instalment basis.
Find out more
- Free period
- Automatic renewal of a subscription before it is suspended
- Suspend/resume subscription automatically
- Free upgrades and downgrades
- Termination of Subscription
|What does a subscription include?
- Virus databases updating
- Program module updating
- Dr.Web anti-virus for Windows, macOS and Android
- Proxy server (optional)
- Technical support
- Analysis of unknown viruses