Dr.Web anti-virus service – fastest returning IT investment
Controlled security expenses
Elastic licensing is the key to low and predictable IT expenses
- Monthly service charging provides smooth migration to the service software for customers with a slow IT budget
- Various subscription packages provide a customer with a wide range of options to choose from according to his information security requirements.
- Flexible licensing enables a company to lower its information security expenses in the very month when it doesn’t need them and raise them according to its business needs. A customer is charged only for the actual number of connections which can be lowered or increased at any time according to the customer’s needs. A company can pay only for the volume of services it needs at the moment and plan its IT security expenses.
Professional service administration reduces anti-virus TCO
External administration of the service guarantees unbiased analysis and higher security of the corporate IT infrastructure.
- The service also provides the company with professional administration of the anti-virus security software throughout the subscription period. A service provider/s administrators are professionals having full knowledge of the anti-virus software and use to administer anti-virus protection for customers.
- In the shortest possible time a provider’s specialists deploy and configure the anti-virus software and provide technical support during the entire period of usage.
- Competent service administration, prompt responses to new threats and efficient network operation recovery measures after a virus attack reduce unplanned expenses to a minimum.
- Compliance with established security policies for all protected objects.
- Efficiency of anti-virus software no longer depends on skills of system administrators of the company.