Apart from anti-virus security and extended technical support, Dr.Web AV-Desk also allows providers to deliver a wide range of VAD-services for extra revenue.
Direct expenses connected with purchasing software and hardware do not exceed 30% of the total amount of IT expenses. The remaining 70% are related to employee salaries (30-40%) and IT infrastructure management.
The professional administration of the service software by its provider may include:
- Working out an individual company security policy.
- Applying separate security policies for several groups of workstations matching current business demands.
- Configuring and administering agents in compliance with an established policy.
- Assigning/cancelling jobs on protected workstations.
- Managing customers' configuration permissions to partially or completely block modification of the anti-virus settings by users.
- Monitoring network protection with subsequent status reporting.
- Managing virus incidents through the detection of risk zones and the prompt neutralization of emerging threats.
- Collecting and analyzing virus events statistics on all protected computers.
- Access to a dedicated customer support engineer during normal business hours.
- Access to a customer support hotline during non-business hours and holidays.
- Customer staff training on anti-virus security and security policies.
- Maintenance of supported hardware at customer’s location.