How does it work?
- A provider receives Dr.Web AV-Desk service software, the Subscription Control Center to be integrated with the provider’s billing system, and marketing materials from Doctor Web−all free of charge.
- The service provider installs Dr.Web AV-Desk software on its servers and provides a subscription interface for its customers so that they can sign up for the Dr.Web anti-virus service.
- Customers sign up for the service on the provider’s server, install Dr.Web software, and adjust the parameters of their subscriptions.
- Doctor Web supplies the provider with up-to-date virus definitions, updates of Dr.Web software modules, and offers technical support to the provider and subscribers.
- The provider collects the subscription fee from its customers, monitors the network security status, delivers updates of virus databases to subscribers, collects virus statistics, and collects payments from subscribers.